Friday, April 10, 2009

I AM TALKING ABOUT MISSING THAT WHISPER

Wow, my life has propelled to a place that nourishes me and I MUST SAY the first time in my life!!! This is not positioned as good, bad, right or wrong...it is an awareness that is so front and center in me.

I am busy making arrangements to spend a week in Bedford Nova Scotia, May 7th to 15th. I will be working out of an clinic having one-one-one conversations, as well as, a program on the weekend, called "Relax into...a Journey of Discovery".

I am having many people show up in my life from the Maritimes. What a wonderful moment for me to be in, for me to be holding space for myself. I am really doing this exciting adventure on my own, and know that I am not alone...funny how I have never paid attention to...the right people for me, do show up when my "intention" is held.

I just got off the phone to the Maritimes, and a person is interested in seeing me, and not interested in what I have to offer.

In my awareness what comes clear to me is, is this "old familiar feeling of less than". People are always interested in me and that has been all my life. I am curious of that. You know, what is coming up for me is, "I measure my worst to their best"...hmm...no more of that dualist thinking for me, and I am HUGE in this world...and owning it! Yes, owning it for the first time!

I feel this second to embrace and own this moment of "deflate" because this is very "familiar" to me. How I can silence myself because someone is not interested in what I have to offer. Okay, I am clear to go on. Yet, how important for me to PAUSE, take a breathe, own this belief as "real" for myself and then let it go, allowing my next unfolding to fill that new space I have created...

This in and of itself, is something that is so important for me to speak up and out. I have been that "bull in the china shop" all my life. Always, moving quickly into the next unfolding for myself...and, I have not PAUSED to the "minute" to only override the "information" that was there for me to embrace, and own. I am not talking about analyzing or finding some meaningful revelation. I am talking about missing that whisper, that minute of intelligence, that neo-second, that when I do, my life just expands into a world of Bliss!

This phone call has been a wonderful gift. It has given me the joy of looking at it differently. How do I know to do it differently if I am in that "habitual" pattern of passing it by, only to get on to the next exciting unfolding?

The bigger question, of why that has been presented to me, in this moment, is for me to know more about me. How intimate it is, for me, to be able to pay attention to my whispers. I believe in my new world of choice, it doesn't have to be all that struggle that I once played out in my world.

Who I am in the world is just beautiful with all my imperfections. I own it ALL!!!

I welcome the wave that is here...and all I did was stay "curious"...easy and effortless!

Trust Yourself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marie, this was interesting. I was lead to your blog for the first time through Louise's blogroll. Here I am, another Maritimer drawn to this page! I see you're coming to town in a couple of days. Enjoy each moment, each breath of the Atlantic air. :-)