Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Confusion" "Lost" "Floating" _ I welcome this now, and think of it differently

My life is great and getting fuller each moment...one thing that is not so great is just the notion of "asking". I have a old belief in me, "that I don't ask unless it is important".

Well, how that is playing out in my life is people are asking for my web page and there is still no advancement or no web page to guide them to. I believe that has been about two months in the making. Now, it has been a process for me to actually be clear on my intentions of a web page - and that did take time. Yet, this feeling in my body is starting to become very familiar to me - a pattern that I have played out all my life. It was with great gusto that I engaged in the process of having a web page and then, for me, it seemed that my intention was "lost" or "floating" somehow. I no the importance and how much it will make a difference to me - yet, I don't make it a priority to myself. Also, for me, how does it get lost in the process. Why does my focus change when I know it will be a great benefit to me?

Oh man, yes I have come leaps and bounds in my evolution yet I seem to be "floating" or not valuing myself, for this one, that I know will take me to a higher level.

I am standing at at point of...i don't even have the words to say, yet the knowing in my body is intense. Why do I give up on myself like this? Why don't I just go ahead a get it done?

What thing that is clear to me is that I need to go directly towards this, in order to go beyond. This is not always easy, and certainly not easy to blog this - cause hey, I have come so far in my evolution. In fact, people tell me that my appearance is totally different then less than a year ago.

Yes, "confusion" is something I welcome - I think of this differently now...all i need to do is breathe...

No comments: