Friday, August 22, 2008

I am ALLOWING HUGE FIRE To Move Through Me!

You know, this week has been one of sure delight. Not in a calm, soothing, not pushing up against anything kind of way...but a "fiery" stay with what is going through my body - owning my own stuff and honoring it. Not locking it down, worrying about what others will think of me...NO!

I choose differently, having and knowing more chooses now, and I choose ME!

This is a way I am moving through my world and allowing this huge "burning" to move!!!

This is something I now "celebrate" because I never would allow the huge immense fire that I have to move through my body.

I HAVE ARRIVED!!!!

What is great for me to be writing this down...Oh how I can forget about my own self and not allow this to move...and I know that it is NO MORE...it is not serving me to not allow this HUGE FIRE to move!

Has it been easy this week to stay with it - I would say YES!!! WHY? It was clear to me...I didn't know it in the intellect yet felt it right in the body. Even among all this confusion I knew that my body never lies. I didn't have to even speak for a while, and knew that I would be clearer/have insight for myself if I stay with the confusion in my body - allowing it to move and not to stop breathing...just breathe...I know "frees" me and I become a huger presence of myself!!!!

I have never been taught this to just stay with what is moving through my body. Yet I have been taught to lock it down, don't talk like that, no everything will be find...you know in your own body that that list can go on...

Owning my own fire, for my own evoultion, for me, is what is "DELIGHTFUL".

No comments: