Saturday, October 18, 2008

May Sound Weird yet I know I am the Godforce expressing in physical form

This is a wonderful "quiet", "still" approaching morning. I am loving the hum of the emerging day and the excitement of what the day brings. This is actually grounding me and allowing me to come back into my body. Sounds weird eh?

Yet this is true for me. I really had a week that was more about my "past ways" then about standing right here and now and washing over me, the full potential of who I am becoming.

Tears are coming right now. How does it happen?I understand fully that there is a new way to move in my world...and this week I allowed myself to buy into my past, my old stories of who I believed I was, who I was culturally conditioned to believe who I was. Funny how I am not even talking about "how I use to beat myself up".

NOOO!!! It is something different. It is about how I know that I am "Strong in my Core", "Sure of Who I AM", and that is what is not accepted in our society.

In a few collectives this week, I am looked at as, as one person said, "aggressive", "they don't want to even chat with me because there is no reason to", funny how I am not allowed to express this "fire energy" - NOOOO, I don't harm anyone, I keep that energy to myself, stay present to myself, allow it to move in my body, no more do I shut it down, and no more do I hide it and hope that I can re-visit it again. I stay present to myself, speak my truth and let the information move, my body stabilizes and I get to know more about me. This is the new way I move through my life.

OH yeah, also, people will make judgements, if when I am "crying" and one comment this week is that I am "sensitive". Hell no, not for me, this is just information moving that probably has been locked down for years. I am not "sensitive" and I moving in my world very differently. Something that comes to mind for me, "it is none of my business what others think of me".

Something that I have never been taught is that I am the Godforce expressing in physical form. Oh man, how different that is from GOD is over there watching me. There is no right or wrong, good or bad about this yet it has created a lot of "guilt" and "shame" for me. I have to ask myself, how useful is that?

This week I lost mySELF. This week I continually heard myself say, "wow, that's monkey mind". What I mean by that, is that is not what I am believing, yet, what that "collective" values and holds as truth.

Today, I am going to "relax" into Who I am Becoming. Man, that just brings a smile on my face...

Trust yourself

OH yeah, I am going to breath down to the base of my spine - I question if that was happening last week...LOL

No comments: