Thursday, October 2, 2008

Moving Different In This New Dance, Post, Empty Nester's

I can't even begin to "reason" what is happening in my life. Things are coming to an end and at every turn there is another opportunity. The gym is closing on November 1, 2008. It has given me an amazing opportunity for me to know more of who I am and for me to "test my waters" of how I am moving through my new world now. Am I sad because the gym is closing, no, because so much is coming into my life that I am safe in my body; I have this sense of "excitement" "knowing" and "potential" that I am experiencing!

This morning I met up with a women that just had a "knowing" in her own body that it was meaningful for us to meet. I am having more and more of these experiences. Am I "puffy chest" about all this...No....yet awake and safe in my body to look out into my world. Maybe this has been happening over the past year but now is different. I am "humble" and "grateful" of my journey.

Last night my husband and I went out to a local person to sing. It is not about joining a "choir" which I am not interested in doing. There is no commitment and it is amazing to me, only because when I was in the moment, singing, I know I am "free"!

I don't have much more to say, for myself, and only offering you a suggestion of... are you doing things that light YOU up?

Or, are you doing things that you are engaging in, out of "obligation". As my husband and I move into this new phase of our life; it is meaningful to do things that both of us enjoy doing. Oh man, we are "masters" and have been for years, great at doing things that each of us like, separate, away from doing them together. No problem there! Ha! Ha!

Finding what is meaningful for me, and for my husband to find what is meaningful for him - and then we come together on those interests, is like going, "gently down the stream". A year ago, I was really "pushing that river" to make things work. No more, it unfolds exactly how it is meant to...that's FUN for ME!!!

trust yourself

No comments: