Wednesday, September 24, 2008

THAT'S HOW I GOT MY LIFE BACK

How does speaking your truth in a small gathering of women not end up being meaningful?

There is never content in content. That means, there is never any meaning for me, (yes, I am a person of deep compassion and love), in what clients are saying yet what matters to me is the "wave" that evokes in a person, triggers a body response, from the conversation you are having with self and others...and if you stay with "it" and not lock "it" down, "it" will free you. That's how I got my life back.

And yes, it all happened in "small gatherings of women in meaningful conversation - what matters to each one of them and me, allowing them and me to stay present to themselves and me, speaking their own truth and mine. Something else that I have experienced in these past few years is the "wave" can last even up to 36 to 48 hours. Just staying present to myself and owning "it" for my own evolution - not for someone else's, has been huge in how I live an amazing, uplifting life now...

As I am starting to have clients, I am aware that even though an experience of the "wave" happens- in my world, energy was able to move, through engaging in conversation, then you gain insight of something you never thought about before, or many other possibilities come into awareness. Imagine, I haven't even gone outside myself, and I have my own answers-continually, living moment to next moment...this is new for me, experiencing this way these past few years, and now how I move in my world.

The question I want to ask myself is, "why do we dismay/avoid that something has happened, information has been able to move...space, movement and flow, then forget that something different has happened and then turn away experiencing the same "insane" stuff we habitually do/be in our past, carrying into our future.

WHY????

Why don't we listen to our own bodies, know that we had some clarity from the movement and get on with our life in a different way, expanding our world and not paying attention to the "rhetoric" of what is outside ourselves, and the illusions of society and globally the chaos that the world wants to believe... man or man, that definition of "insanity" is about doing things over and over again, expecting different results".

At this point, "we" and I don't normally include the "we" need to stand up to our own lives because I believe that "things" are happening, quicker and faster, and there is so much fear....and I mean in our own backyard, here in Canada, not just over there in some other part of the world, that won't affect us....

Okay, what is this all about for me?

This past weekend was one of "bliss". Yes, I remember being in university and I had use the word "bliss" in a speech. The prof asked me, "what is bliss". I know now what that is in my body.
This past month unfolded not how I would of imagine it to unfold - now, that I can look at it in hindsight...

I was offered two opportunities that I know would of been potent for me in my world. I listened to my body, not my intellect and I didn't do either. This past weekend something else unfolded that had been planned since May. As a result, we didn't have our friends come celebrate with us my husband's "retirement" weekend.

My husband and I looked at each other and said, "let's go anyways". Well, I must say that it has been probably years since we took time for ourselves. Four fun-filled days with my husband! Also spent time with extended family and friends that matter to me. How amazing is that?!!!

Another thing that I find interesting is that we were in the same area as my son. We saw him shortly for his rugby game and then spent one dinner with him. I love him and I know that I can get on with my life...and he is enjoying his new life on his own.

On one evening my husband and I went to a family party and I spent time chatting with a brother that means a lot to me, also spent time with a brother that is living a meaningful life now away from alcohol - he looks 10 years younger and the happiness he exudes is nothing short of amazing.
Oh, to add, I chatted with a brother that loves to laugh - he shared a lot of knowledge about different comedians, actors, movies etc which i will be looking into. Because I love to laugh!!!

This happen all because I stood true to what was happening in my own body. No, not there, and yes, go over there. Imagine, I had an amazing time and didn't feel that yucky tired I use to feel at family parties. I am not advocating "families need to stick together" yet I am saying that when I am true to myself, my life gets more interesting.

One evening we spent time with my childhood friend. We had a wonderful meal with her mother, her mother's friend from England and my husband along with my childhood friend's husband. We laughed a lot, talked about what was meaningful to our own person and enjoyed great food!
Now, tell me, how much better can life get...I am so happy to breathe my next breathe, and yes, there is more...

trust your self

No comments: