Saturday, November 22, 2008

"New" Growth

The other day my hair dresser commented on how much "new growth" hair I have. He moved my hair around and it is amazing to me that most of my new growth is around the top and right across the top of my hair line, right in front for me to see. So in my "NEW" world, that to me is about being connected to "other's", "Self" and "Who Else"?

Right now, I am very aware for myself that I am "doing" a lot in my life that requires for me to stay connected at the physical level. My husband started a "new" job this week. I stay present to what is moving in me, with the change that is happening in our home. We just bought a brand "new" 2009 Honda civic. When I was driving the other day, I was putting something in the truck and when I close the truck I stepped back because for me, it read, "BEWS...059" How I read that for myself is, "BE Wise and then, my date of year when I was born". Don't know what that means to me, and I have a knowing in my body that resonates...

I wonder if that is about "who I am" in the world?

Our "new" house will be ready to move in around the 18th of December. At the physical level it is important to me and my husband to pay attention to many things about the house. Lots is "new" and funnily enough, "the end and beginning of something wonderful with our relationship/and to "money"... we are going to be in control of our own "flow of money" through the mortgage we have chosen.

I don't want to be here in front of this computer for much longer. I have an urgency to "move"...

This point in my life, I feel a sense of "freedom" - freedom from choices that I have made, and not someone else making those choices for me...isn't that the way most of us want it, and want other's to do?

This journey has not always been easy, and I know I am onto "new growth"...

To contact me, email at trust-your-self@rogers.com or leave a comment, if you choose...

I hear Louise LeBrun say, "just breathe"...lol

1 comment:

Louise LeBrun said...

Hi Marie,
Wow! You're really movin' along - and good for you!

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday at the WOI gathering. If all works well, I'll have your new CD on 'Empty Nesters' in hand. How kool is that!

One more thing: as amazing as 2008 has been, I know that 2009 holds immensely more promise. I look forward to being on that journey with you.

Aloha and a hug,
Louise