Sunday, November 23, 2008

Releasing of the Shackles!!! NO MORE....you fill in the blanks.

Today was a great day. I was among the gathering of "WOI" with Louise LeBrun. I don't know where to begin and know that it was HUGELY meaningful to me.

Tonight, I realized that I no longer have "pressure" behind my left eye. I have been experiencing this since the summer. Actually I blog during the summer about it. Today I witness the most incredible "declaration of emancipation" and may I add, have experienced this in my own life when I declared no more "diabetes".

And for me, not to forget the mind games I can play of coming close to wanting "freedom" or certainly knowing that "needing" freedom...movement never lies in the intellect

today this was a very direct and clear "Declaration of Emancipation" - it is done, and this is where I drawn the line in the sand.

I don't know if I actually heard someone say in the room, or in my own mind, that I could hear the "Releasing of the Shackles"!!!

From there I felt this intensity in my body, that truly is never welcomed, and man, it can out!!! Oh I am in a huge bellie laugh right now. Who made up the rules that if you are outrageous that needs to be "tamed"...oh man, that was too much fun today...who said that "life" has to be hard, push that river, do it faster, you'll never measure up to that...today I believe I stand in a different place looking at the Declaration of Evolution by Intention (TM) ; This is fun, exciting and adventurous: I don't have to do serious things, seriously. A suggestion, if this is sparking your attention, to read, Fully Alive Awakening Health, Humor, Compassion and Truth written by Louise LeBrun. www.WEL-Systems.com

Imagine, all I was doing was BEING me, huge movement/energy/flow occured...i need to say this for myself, all because I was "being" me, and tonight I have no more pressure behind my left eye. Go figure!!!

I am grateful for everyone who was in the program room today.

trust yourself - I am looking for some "playmates" that are up for huge fun and joy!!! LOL

No comments: