Monday, January 14, 2008

Abundance!!! Breathe into it.....

Today is Monday and if you asked me, I would believe it is only this time last week. Time is collapsing into itself for me right now. Lots is happening and I know that I am manifesting - yes, we are going to take the next ten days to "feel" -allow ourselves to be "whatever" this is not good or bad anymore - to see if this property we are going to purchase resonates with me and my husband. I'm already know that I am there. I don't know what the hell it means to wait out the 10 days yet it is serving some purpose - who knows? LOL Yesterday, we went into the model home again and spent some time with the women that is looking after selling these new townhouses - gave her a deposit (which we can get back in 10 days hmm, maybe this is about abundance coming into my life?). Met a potential new neighbour and she is fun - interior decorator - go figure - hmm, might have great chats with her. LOL The actual lot that we are interested in, someone else yesterday has shown some interest - because we have put our deposit down that we have first say if we want the lot or not - I can hardly even contain myself to think, I walk across the street and we can walk down the Ottawa River, bike (good ride) to the Parliament Buildings, and then we are close to Petrie Island (they talk a lot about act ivies happening there) and right now, they have fishing huts on the river - no, tell me Marie, have I manifested this or not. LOL This is so, Maritime, near water, the paths, the outdoors, the peacefulness, ohhhhh!!!!! funny how right now what is coming up in me is that I don't have to forget the meaningful stuff from my other moves - it is all here, I can create what I loved about the Maritimes and have it right here, right here in Ottawa, right now!!! Oh rushes are moving thru my body right now - it is SO RIGHT!!!!! and something else that is cool for me is that i don't have to believe that it is something that I will live in forever; and I may, who knows, and if I don't find it meaningful to me in two years then I can change!!!! Yahoo! Oh, this is something too cool for me as well, we don't move into the home until next Feb. - even thou we will gain the market value increase over this next year- home prices go up in Ottawa a certain percentage each year - we will purchase at this price now, only to put down I believe very little over this next few months, next year on our closing put down the remaining amount. For me, it gets better - this extra time gives up time to purchase a newer car right now - not the car that yes, I will take the vanilla ice-cream but yes, I will have the choc decant flavor please - the car I have wanted all my life and always held back because of logic, not enough money, whatever.....this really is all about abundance - not the material world stuff but what is lighting me up and allowing me to SHOUT with joy that I am so excited to live!!!!

No comments: