Friday, April 18, 2008

When DO WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?!!

When do we say enough is enough?

I just got off the phone with my son who is leaving in a dorm and writing his final exams this week. He had a lot of "fire breathe" moving in him; and thank my lucky stars I know what I know now - over this past year of taking many of the courses through the Wel-Systems Institute I no longer am fearing what he had to say, nor shy away from what he wants to say, moving right into those tough conversations, yet very clear, it was an amazing invitation for me -yes, for him to discover more about him, and more importantly for me, bringing it back to me, TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ME!

Even though I make it very clear that I no longer want that, it continues to creep into my life - how is that?

How when I speak my truth and say NO MORE that it continues!!!

How do I change my life when my physical environment cannot be changed? Something that is coming up about my son, is how does he not be part of something, when he clearly doesn't want to be part of it, yet still is - hitting him hard in the face?

I cannot always change my physical environment yet looking up logical levels can change my thinking...and how quickly everything "dissolves"

And amazing conversation I had was, which would I rather be? " my culturally conditioned self - the self; I feel everyone wants me to be, or I have taught myself through the culturally conditioned process throughout the many systems that we all go through, family systems, school systems, work systems etc. to be or WOW, "who is the unleashed me" "the possible ME"?

So, growing up I had a lot of rules about respecting others, love they neighbour, make sure everyone else is okay....

WELL "BULL SHIT" to that...

it is very clear to me that i did all of that, it spite of MYSELF. Not listening to my wants and desires yet always concerned about others. This is not right or wrong, good or bad, and I know lately it left me with a very punning life that was getting unbearable to live.

I am approaching my 25th wedding anniversary and my 1st anniversary since I have been taking courses through the WEL-Systems Institute. I move through my life very differently now, over this past year, listening to what is moving inside of me. Both of these anniversaries have profound meaning for me, and I am announcing this to the world - I AM HAPPY TO BE ME!!!!!!
And I am no longer LEASHED down!!!

This time I am going to celebrate over some weeks - when I feel the pull in me I am going to celebrate - for myself and yes, maybe even by myself! No longer am I going to just lock down, and the time passes me by...This will be very new for me to do....to claim!!!

I haven't been always good at celebrating things and there is some truth for me - my birthday is two days after Christmas and I am from a family of 12 - who wants to celebrate anything two days after Christmas, most people are snoring on the couch on the 27th of December.

I guess what is coming up for me is that I will re-visit the "Evolution By Intention" on the WEL-Systems web site. One intention that is meaningful to me right now, is that it is none of my business what anyone else thinks of me...

As always, this has been useful for me to blog today - checking in - I believe my breathing has been higher in my body and not allowing myself to breathe deep into the base of my spine. Hmm, I will pay attention to that...

No comments: